Three weeks down and time for another ROW80 update. I’m pretty pleased with my progress so far, I’ve managed to keep up with all my goals (as diverse as they are) and still feel like I’m mostly on top of things.
By the way, I’m now on Goodreads (I don’t know why it took me so long). Anyway, I would love to be friends with you all, so make sure you look me up and befriend me.
Also, in case you didn’t know I now have a Facebook Author Page. If you haven’t already, I would love for you to ‘like’ it. Here’s the link. Cheers!
GOALS FOR ROW80 ROUND 3
1. Read 10 books and watch 10 movies to keep me on track to hit 50 for the year. Watched – Nothing (Actually not entirely true, I watched National Treasure last night and Alvin and the Chipmunks today with the kids but I’ve seen them before so they don’t count) Total thus far = 2/10. Read – Read my Dead by Emerald Barnes (I’m three books for three weeks and almost finished another, I don’t think I’m going to have any problems with these goals) Total thus far = 3/10.
2. Keep exercising as often as possible (preferably 2-3 times a week). Only once this week, but I also went to the Dentist for the first time in 12 years, so I think it was a pretty good week for health and fitness so I’m going to give myself a break.
3. Write 5000 words a week on either of my two current projects. 4368 words on Project 1 + 0 words on Project 2 = 4368 words total. Missed the total again, but wrote more words on Project 1 this week than I have in previous weeks and managed to get the word count for that novel up over 30,000 words, so all in all pretty happy.
4. Complete one additional ‘Spring Cleaning’ project per week. Cleaned all the windows in the front room – they look gorgeous and sparkly, now I just have to get the motivation to clean all the other windows in the house!
5. Try and find some time in among all that to do some edits on Soul Hunter and send it out for another round of beta reading in prep for serious editing. Da Da Da DAAAAA! Yes, I finally started the latest round of edits. I’m 10% done (the advantage of editing on my Kindle is it’s easy to know exactly how far through the document I am). I’m going to aim for another 10% this week, fingers crossed.
How are you going? Do you have goals as diverse as mine? Are you able to keep up with them all or are they swamping you? As always I love hearing from you.